Friday, September 29, 2017

Candy Sally

Happy Friday everyone! It's Rosie here today, and I'm showcasing the beautiful paper flowers from I Am Roses with Conie Fong's Candy Sally! This adorable gal was created for Halloween, but by changing the colors you can adapt her to any theme!

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11, E13
Hair: C3, C7, Black
Eyes: E42, E44, E74
Lips: R27
Red: R24, R27, R29, R39, Stickles
Black: C5, C7, C9
Candy: RV55, RV04, RV05, RV09, BG11, BG13, R27

  My decorative papers are from Pebbles My Funny Valentine 6x6 Paper Pad. The sentiment is from two different Penny Black stamp sets. I used a MFT die to cut my scalloped oval frame. The scallop border on the heart paper is from Lawn Fawn. The enamel dots and glittery ribbon are from my stash.
 
These are the beautiful I Am Roses flowers used on my card:
 
 Now, don't forget to come play along with us on the current IAR Challenge using flowers from the IAR STORE. You have until OCTOBER 8th to link up your project, but remember you must use at least 2 items from I Am Roses. There are 4 prizes to be won so I hope you join us!!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: