Friday, July 7, 2017

What's Your Style? Summer Style!

Hello everyone!
I'm so happy to share this colorful card made with What's Your Style? from the All Dressed Up line and a few dies from the Creative Basics line at LDRS Creative and GORGEOUS flowers from I Am Roses.
 
I first stamped all three ladies on some cardstock to colour them with markers, and then I die-cut them with a large circle from the Grace Build-A-Card Die set. I love this shape because it's super practical whenever you need it on a project in cardmaking and more! Then, I went stamping around the edge with little bits from the  Hooty Owl - Stamps & Dies set to add a more customized look. 
I stacked this piece on a basic squared cardbase, added a few layers of colorful pattern paper from the Daisy Daisy paperpack by PolkaDoodles and decorated with two layers of the fence die-cut from Allifair Build-A-Card Die set.
I used these flowers from I Am Roses:
 
Doesn't this project scream SUMMER STYLE? I hope you will try to jazz up your stamps with your flowers, too!
Don't miss out on our Mid Year Sale going on now. Stock up on your favorite I Am Roses flowers or get your collection started!

No comments: